- Complete 10 personal pages per month. It doesn't seem like too much, but that equals 120 pages for the year! That's on top of sample pages I do for my CM business.
- Take an online class from Big Picture Classes to stay current and learn something new. I love the community feel there too!
- Sort and organize the three Rubbermaid boxes of photos and memorabilia gleaned from my parents move out of the family home and begin the process of placing them into albums. I know I will need to do Power Sort and Power Layout processes to get this accomplished.
- On the business and blog side, I plan on offering "Naked" Scrapbooking, Beginner Digital Scrapbooking and Power Layout workshops to help more ladies complete more projects.
- Provide a Sketch of the Month link party (with a prize!) on the blog each month
- Ok, and I'm almost afraid to put this in writing, but I think I'm going to send off some layouts to publishing calls, and perhaps apply for a design team. This would be a big stretch for me!!!!
Have a safe and Happy New Year!